Making the Care You Receive Even Better
SCL Health documents your care by using a secure patient electronic medical record.
- Your secure electronic medical record will include your medical history, medications, allergies, test results and a summary of your care.
- Electronic medical records provide complete, legible and immediate information to your doctors and care team.
- Better collaboration among your doctors and care team will provide you the safest and best quality care.
- When you go to our hospital, your information will already be there! You won't have to remember the last time you had a specific test or the results.
- Only those authorized by SCL Health have access to your medical information. Personnel must have a user ID and password to access our system.
- Our clinics are transitioning to the same electronic medical record. When fully implemented, your medical record can be accessed at all our clinics and patients will have access to their medical information.
If you have any questions about your electronic medical record, please talk to your doctor or care team.