Instructions to Setup Your Wireless Device While Visiting an Saint Joseph Hospital
For Windows® Users:
1. Make sure that your notebook is set to receive wireless signals (go to Start, Settings, Control Panel, and either Wireless Setup or Network Connections, and turn on wireless).
2. Double-Click on the wireless connection icon in your system tray (bottom right of your screen near the time-of-day).
3. Select "View Wireless Networks". (Your notebook may automatically indicate what wireless networks are available.)
4. Select ehc_public and press "CONNECT".
7. Be advised that some Internet content is blocked for legal reasons and protection from offensive material.
1. Enable your AirPort wireless system.
2. The Mac OS may indicate what wireless networks are available. Choose ehc_public.
3. Refer to the Windows step 5.